Like Tree29Likes

Happy Diwali Everyone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SAAL MUBHARAK

shri likes this.

Wishing everyone a very Happy Diwali, may the New Year bring happiness, prosperity and abundance to all

And Happy New Year / Saal Mubarak to everyone.

Happy, Healthy and Prosperous new year to everyone (Nutan Varshabhinandan!!)..

Happy new year and Saal Mubarak ! Hope this year brings better health, peace and prosperity for everyone.

SWMBO & I partook of a delicious dinner themed [that night] from a North Indian state, and every day for a week was food themed from other states - this was in an Indian owned & run within a couple of miles of Auckland's airport.

Whilst was were there for a couple of days awaiting the HK Chinese group tour to arrive into Auckland where they & SWMBO and I were immediately bussed to Rotorua half-dead from lack of sleep for them!

But that is a "by the way". I've stayed in Indian (very low co$t) in 1967 on my round the world hitch-hike - this "Sudima" hotel was far better !! Of course it should be, but it was very acceptable.

We had the opportunity to have a second themed Indian dinner before tagging along with the HK group tour, but the dinners - nice though the first one was - was far too large for us!

We are now in Christchurch where the Wx went from "hot" in the morning to damned cold & windy in the arvo!

I doubt that we'll be having another Indian meal till we eat at Groupon discounted dinner at "Tulsi" restaurant in Western Street in Sai Ying Poon. Nice food, and "local" to our home - and 'Michelin Recommended' too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2