Can't Scroll Through The Threads

Closed Thread

Can't Scroll Through The Threads

Hi Editors/Shri

At work I use Geo on IE 11, and for last week or so I am unable to scroll through threads, either with the scroller on the mouse or the up/down arrow keys. I can scroll only through sliding the side bar. Incidentally I can scroll through if lets say I have clicked on More New Topics.
    Has anyone else faced this? Could you please help?
    Thanks.

Yep the same issue off and on. I use Opera Browser if that makes any difference.

Just tested in IE 11 (version 11.0.9600.17728 if that helps) and I'm unable to duplicate this. I can scroll fine using the scroll mouse, keyboard and manually clicking the scrollbar buttons in Forum view, Threads view and Topic view. Compatibility View turn on and off doesn't affect it. Browser window size not an issue as well.

We haven't changed any code on the forums side recently, do you have any browser add-ons or software you may have installed in the past week that could possibly affect the scrolling?

Yes I can scroll easily in Classified section including the ads there.
    I don't know if there was any update recently, but I haven't restarted my work computer in quite a while. My IE 11 version is version 11.0.9600.17420.