Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Geoexpat mobile

what's the secret?

i can't log into the forum anymore through geoclick...i am sure this has been covered a hundred times already, what do i need to do? reinstall the app?

Un install and re install

What's going on with mobile app? Constantly showing pop-up ads to download garbage apps and when I decline, I am unable to access GXP.

Quote Originally Posted by huja
    What's going on with mobile app? Constantly showing pop-up ads to download garbage apps and when I decline, I am unable to access GXP.
    Yes it's been awful - since months - also can't " like " posts any more via mobile app - reinstalled / installed once ... Not good

Quote Originally Posted by Tom007
    Yes it's been awful - since months - also can't " like " posts any more via mobile app - reinstalled / installed once ... Not good
    I have informed @shri about it a couple of times but nothing as yet.

The mobile website works a-ok with no issues.

We have been pushing tapatalk for a while to fix their white label app. No luck.

Best to use the Web version. I do have something in development for next year... But that is another story.

Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.

Updated my android OS to marshmallow. From then geoexpat app keeps on flashing the ad. Even I close the ad, it reappears immediately and I cannot access the forum using the app....

@shafiq we have not supported the app or upgraded it or even renewed our contract for it, for well over a year.

Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by shri
    @shafiq we have not supported the app or upgraded it or even renewed our contract for it, for well over a year.
    You have distanced yourself from the app but it's still out there frustrating users. Can you just kill it?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast