Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree37Likes

Need some quiet time. Please!

Time is my most precious commodity. Would never want to waste it where I'm not welcome.

I don't think grown people would welcome my baby sitting services.

Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by shri
    Time is my most precious commodity. Would never want to waste it where I'm not welcome.

Perhaps what you need is a community ban feature. When enough (different ) people press the button within a short space of time, the person is banned for , say, two hours enabling you to clean up at your leisure.

I dont think your baby sitting services are requested on a regular basis - however, a conscious decision would be most welcome.

Do you wish to continue to have some nice, mostly polite discourse as you've clearly seen this weekend
    or
    Go back to the ruckus of last week.

Its pretty clear that the 3 individuals that you muzzled over the weekend are the ones flaming the fires and creating the need for the said baby sitting services. Permanent ban would free you from that job and give you back your most previous commodity : time!
    jrkob likes this.

@Apjace can you email the screenshot to [email protected]. So we don't end up chasing two different things, Thanks. .
    Looks like it's fixed, couldn't reproduce today morn/eve.

Loling at the conversation.

Maybe make an online forum netiquette course certificate mandatory upon repeated displays of extreme behaviour?
    shri likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4