Like Tree1Likes

Space Error in Quick Reply!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Space Error in Quick Reply!

When typing a quick reply with quote, space bar doesn't work and words appear in one block, only till I have to separate them by the left/right arrows.
    Issue doesn't exist when just replying without quote.

I have the same problem but it's intermittent.

Known Chrome bug. If you are using the "Full WYSIWYG Editor" while quoting and you press the "enter" key first, then the spacebar should work.

The spacebar won't be affected if you're using the "Standard Editor" in your General Settings. So try switching to that if you're on the "Full WYSIWYG Editor".

Original Post Deleted
    This one is new to me. Could you explain further? Do you have any extensions installed that might affect scrolling?

Quote Originally Posted by GeoTommy:
    Known Chrome bug. If you are using the "Full WYSIWYG Editor" while quoting and you press the "enter" key first, then the spacebar should work.

The spacebar won't be affected if you're using the "Standard Editor" in your General Settings. So try switching to that if you're on the "Full WYSIWYG Editor".

This one is new to me. Could you explain further? Do you have any extensions installed that might affect scrolling?
    You're the man!

Original Post Deleted
    This is the extension I use for Chrome and all the step-size, animation, acceleration settings become adjustable:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...jidfmibcpneigj

See if that works for you. But scrolling works fine for you in Edge, then it can't be your mouse?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast