Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By TheBrit
  • 10 Post By shri

Bans etc..

Bans etc..

Quote Originally Posted by jlw90
    English lesson: "civil unrest" is when a large number of people engage in civil disobedience. "Civil disobedience" is when people decide to not follow certain laws/rules which usually involves illegal gatherings, demonstrations and vandalism. What's going on is the definition of civil unrest.
    Makes sense..if u use literal definition..on separate note..shri and gang keep blocking my ip address since they don’t like my views..from people who in the name of freedom of expression actively take pleasure in vandalism..so much hypocrisy all around..

Quote Originally Posted by HKG2019
    Makes sense..if u use literal definition..on separate note..shri and gang keep blocking my ip address since they don’t like my views..from people who in the name of freedom of expression actively take pleasure in vandalism..so much hypocrisy all around..
    Plenty of people with similar views are allowed to post freely here - there are at least a dozen I can think of. More likely it's something specific to you that keeps getting you banned. Maybe take the hint?
    Gatts likes this.

Are you sure he's banning you and that you aren't just using a VPN. Aware that Geo was recently blocked by the firewall but VPNs don't work so well with the Cloudflare anti-DDOS protection on this site.

Pretty sure your account would be banned before your IP

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrit
    Plenty of people with similar views are allowed to post freely here - there are at least a dozen I can think of. More likely it's something specific to you that keeps getting you banned. Maybe take the hint?
    I do take the hint..however it might be uncomfortable for folks..there is nothing specific..its same as others..

Why should the mods give a flying fuck about some rando who is shit stirring from dodgy Thai addresses?
    Gatts, AliT, drumbrake and 7 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri
    Why should the mods give a flying fuck about some rando who is shit stirring from dodgy Thai addresses?
    Ha! Right in the face...