Like Tree12Likes

Images not uploading

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Thanks for that. Will have to check. Would it be possible to email that image you tried to upload to [email protected]
    Every jpg, png, pdf etc I try fails, but I'll send you two jpegs I just tried to upload again now.

In case I'm missing something obvious:

I click on the insert image icon (tree in a frame), in quick reply or quote or go advanced. Choose 'from computer', choose a file, click upload and get the 'upload of the file failed' message.

Worked a few weeks back, now never works. Today I tried to log in from chrome instead and the site claimed my password was incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage:
    Every jpg, png, pdf etc I try fails, but I'll send you two jpegs I just tried to upload again now.

In case I'm missing something obvious:

I click on the insert image icon (tree in a frame), in quick reply or quote or go advanced. Choose 'from computer', choose a file, click upload and get the 'upload of the file failed' message.

Worked a few weeks back, now never works. Today I tried to log in from chrome instead and the site claimed my password was incorrect.
    What is the file extension exactly.

.jpg or .jpeg or something else?

Also, can you give me file sizes?

Will look at this in a bit.

Unfortunately we've lost internet connectivity on multiple floors in our building....

Also, can you give me file sizes?

Will look at this in a bit.

Unfortunately we've lost internet connectivity on multiple floors in our building....
    Govt is trying to SILENCE your company

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    Govt is trying to SILENCE your company
    I am fully capable of doing more damage by myself on a Friday.
    emx, Mr Chips, Sage and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by emx:
    What is the file extension exactly.

.jpg or .jpeg or something else?
    ALL file extensions don't upload for me.

FYI .jpg and .jpeg are the same file type. Though i didn't mention .jpeg as an extension, I said I'd send some jpegs (that's an english 'name' not a file extension).

File Sizes (for the benefit of everyone else - Shri already has an email from me) for the test files I sent today are very low - 100k and 50k
    shri and Mr Chips like this.

For me, its the icons on the Quick Reply area that doesn't show up. I'm on Brave Version 1.13.86 Chromium: 85.0.4183.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Thanks for that. Will have to check. Would it be possible to email that image you tried to upload to [email protected]
    Whatever you did Shri, it works for me now, good job, many thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2