Like Tree39Likes

What am I guilty of?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    You asked pretty much exactly the same question about 2 months ago, people weighed in with the usual mix of jaded sarcasm and helpful feedback, you totally ignored the useful feedback like every other time you've asked this question over the past decade+.

If you never change your behaviour, if you keep doing exactly the same thing, if you keep reacting in exactly the same way, how do you possibly expect the outcomes to be different? Some kinda magic?

If the person that keeps getting banned multiple times over the years, and has to keep creating a series of new usernames is you, then the trolls are not somehow 'everyone else.'

Any normally balanced adult shouldn't need to ask the question in the OP more than once... how many times have you created essentially the same thread over the years?
    Don't try to pretend you are any better. You were trolling my threads and trying so hard to make every poster hate me. But hey, guess what, you failed. Because, believe it or not, I post some good threads on here. Not that you will understand it.

Hiliarous to see one of the worst ever multiple-banned trolls here (himself granted huge leniency in not being insta-banned on every new account) calling for a hasher line on trolls.

Those in glass houses....

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrit:
    Hiliarous to see one of the worst ever multiple-banned trolls here (himself granted huge leniency in not being insta-banned on every new account) calling for a hasher line on trolls.

Those in glass houses....
    Speak of yourself. You attack anyone just for the hell of it. The mod looks the other way I know for your transgression. But who have I been trolling lately? Just who? Tell me. You can't, can you? I've been minding my own business. But apparently now I am the troll?! Yup, you can't see reason, can you?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5