Like Tree39Likes

What am I guilty of?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,463

    What am I guilty of?

    My question thread got closed before I had the chance to respond. So tell me then, what exactly am I guilty of? Let's get this clear up once and for all. I don't want to keep complaining either, but I never get an answer. Why is it ok for trolls to mess up my threads without consequences? My thread was perfectly fine. It was inoffensive. But apparently the mod think its fine for trolls to just mess it up? Why is that? Closed my thread down instead of banning the trolls? Why? Why the double standard? I just want answer.


  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sai Kung
    Posts
    4,943

    You’re guilty of getting my comments on the monarchy deleted for starters


  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,463
    Original Post Deleted
    Well hey, the same can apply to you. And arguably you are much worst than me, I dont go and pick arguments anywhere as much as you.

    In any case, that doesn't justify the treatment I get, troll is a troll, doesn't matter who they target at. Even if a troll target you I would call them out. That's the difference between you and me. I value principles. Even if I hate you, I will still defend you in front of trolls. Principles come first for me.
    Last edited by Coolboy; 14-08-2021 at 01:31 PM.
    jimbo likes this.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    29,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy:
    Well hey, the same can apply to you. And arguably you are much worst than me, I dont go and pick arguments anywhere as much as you.

    In any case, that doesn't justify the treatment I get, troll is a troll, doesn't matter who they target at. Even if a troll target you I would call them out. That's the difference between you and me. I value principles. Even if I hate you, I will still defend you in front of trolls. Principles come first for me.
    And so you keep it going. Even when you know you are wrong you MUST keep an argument going.

    Here is a tip to solve your problem, next time someone argues with you don't respond.
    Fatpigkenny likes this.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,463
    Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    And so you keep it going. Even when you know you are wrong you MUST keep an argument going.

    Here is a tip to solve your problem, next time someone argues with you don't respond.
    But what am I wrong in here? Its a fact my thread was fine until it came until troll attack. Why am I at fault?

    Don't respond? I would have done that except the mod hardly ever deal with my reported posts over trolls. But no, when someone report me, my posts get deleted instantly.
    Last edited by Coolboy; 14-08-2021 at 01:51 PM.

  6. #6
    Original Post Deleted
    the lack of original thought is the killer

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ex Sai Kunger Sunny Qld for now
    Posts
    8,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy:
    But what am I wrong in here? Its a fact my thread was fine until it came until troll attack. Why am I at fault?

    Don't respond? I would have done that except the mod hardly ever deal with my reported posts over trolls. But no, when someone report me, my posts get deleted instantly.
    You need to resist getting baited into circle jerk forum bickering, as it just makes a thread drag on.

    If you can resist that temptation, as tantalising as it is for 'some' I reckon you you'll have a much better time.
    AsianXpat0, jimbo and Sage like this.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    You need to resist getting baited into circle jerk forum bickering, as it just makes a thread drag on.

    If you can resist that temptation, as tantalising as it is for 'some' I reckon you you'll have a much better time.
    I just don't get why the mod always give these trolls a free pass? Like, why? Why can't the mod delete troll posts? Why tolerate them here?

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    7,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatpigkenny:
    the lack of original thought is the killer
    Or maybe you simply don't read my posts and just assume things that are not there.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    29,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy:
    But what am I wrong in here? Its a fact my thread was fine until it came until troll attack. Why am I at fault?

    Don't respond? I would have done that except the mod hardly ever deal with my reported posts over trolls. But no, when someone report me, my posts get deleted instantly.
    Do you remember "no one named the Hong Kong medal winner" argument? You didn't just shift the goalposts but moved the entire stadium, just because of your inability to say "yes I was wrong" and exit an argument gracefully.

    And I will not respond anymore but I am sure you will. This thread will get deleted and we will have another "why was this thread deleted" post.

    This has been going on for over a decade and yet you never understand why it is just you.
    Mcdavid, jgl and Flapster like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast