Dinner on Thursday (25-Aug-2005) @ Ricos

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Welcome Sumo. Will count you in. Doesn't really matter being a "late-bie". Maybe it'll be even nicer to walk in seeing everyone holidng a pint of beer/a glass of wine with big smile on the face...

Hi Jessica,

I would also like to join the spanish dinner if its possible.

Hope to see you all thursday night.

Hahaha i'm a pretty shy newbie so please be kind

Welcome Veronique! Nee worries, you will be well looked after!

Thanks Jessica..looking forward to thursday its been a bit boring these days.

Quote Originally Posted by veronique23:
    Hahaha i'm a pretty shy newbie so please be kind
    Hmm... shy and pretty or just pretty shy?

Hi Jessica, I previously confirmed, but will also bring a friend - so one more newbie!

uhm..just shy then...hahahah

Hi everyone,

Just been to the restaurant and had a bargain for our "area" & more importantly, FREE desserts.

As we will have more than 20 people for the Thur's din-din, and whilst this is not a come-in-and-grab-your-drinks-and-out event, so in order to prevent some people from getting their drinks and forgetting to pay, here is the arrangement for this Thursday dinner: (those who have attended the Italian dinner should be familiar with the arrangement )

- Each of us is expected to pay HK$250 when they walk in, which includes FOOD for all night and TWO drinks.

- WINE (white) & Sangria will be served all night. If anyone of you, for some reason, cannot stand Wine / Sangria, you can order your own drinks (beer, coke, fancy cocktails, water...etc.) But, after two glasses, please get your own drinks on COD (Cash on Delivery).

- When the bill comes, if each of our share exceeds HK$250.- all of us, of course, has to contribute a bit more ; if each share is less than HK$250.- you all will have "refund" on the spot.

Please try not to COME IN TOO LATE or LEAVE TOO EARLY. We officially start at 7:30pm. Oh BTW, a live band playing Spanish music will be on from 8:30p.m.

So folks, just walk in the door by 7:30pm and look for a "big group", or a table booked under "Jessica".

If you have any problem with the above arrangement, please feel free to contact me. Hope the arrangement suit you all.

Jessica.

P.S. Those who "suddenly" feel interested to join the club, just put down your name here............

Last edited by Jessica Adams; 23-08-2005 at 07:41 PM.

Catherine> Good to see one more newbie... does she/he also work in Macau?

Hope I'm not too late - count me in if there's still room. I'm a newbie as well.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast