Upgrade Completed - Report Problems Here

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Not able to duplicate the problem. We're pretty sure that there are no bugs with the session / login code.... (famous last words).

I suspect it might be a temporary cookie related issue.

Drop me a note if this happens more than two times.

Quote Originally Posted by andante
    Got directed to a "sign in" page after i typed my private message. And after i signed in, it went to private.php and my msg was gone. Had to retype from scratch man...
    I had a similar problem, got an error message which directed me to a member list which I had no access to, and the submit button had no response. Had to log out and log in and do it all over again.

Ok. I'll try to get someone to check and make sure the code is not broken or changed since the last tests we ran.

Is there a configurable option to pull up the last page of a thread instead of the first when you click on the link?

KIA well done and love it.

One small thing, why the price column disappeared from the classifieds? As I always look at the price first before I tick on the items.... any thoughts?

PS : In the works.... should have a workable option by the end of the day, which takes you to the last page of a thread.

WPF: Will have to think about that... with the new layout there is only much we can show ...

Removed the right sidebars from private areas like the user control panel and private messaging.

Should give you all some more space...

WPF : Fixed the pricing display in the classifieds categories.

Very small, but with my editing cap on..... Shenzhen Forums reads: Expat Resources for Shanghai...

Congrats Shri and Rani! I hope you are not working too hard and promise Claire and I will be up for a PR sesh in the new year

hbrand : Good catch. I'll make sure you get a cookie for catching that one.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast