GeoExpat Mentors Group

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Will update on Wednesday.

Peargirl

I know of some potential distributers etc for the U.K market, So I'm tempted to team up with you, We'll meet up and talk more when the meets arranged.

Awesome jimbo!!! We'll chat.

Count me in! I have been involved in mentoring in the past and when it's an opt-in system, it can be very beneficial. Please keep me updated on this one.
    Cheers
    Zanzibar

Kowloon West / America's Finest City (San Diego, CA)

I'll come by and soak up knowledge from all you guys if I'm welcome

FYI -- Been bogged down for the last two weeks with some issues @ work .. not had the time.

Will do something right after the Sevens. Sorry about the delay.... but I did need to get some issues which affect the business sorted out, before I get into the fun stuff.

Dear all

Am I allow to join as well? Being such a green one to this working world, your guidance on personal growth would be much much appreciated!

Please kindly let me know the time and venue of the meeting, and KIA - thanks for the great idea!

Regards
    Blom

Hey KIA,

i'm relatively new to this site.. just wanted to know how that mentor session went and if you'd be holding anymore?

New joiner - like very much the idea. Happy to contribute. Please count me in.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6