Any eBay or online sellers?

Closed Thread

Any eBay or online sellers?

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is any eBay or online sellers here in this forum?

I'm fairly new (actually registered long time ago but hasn't visited for a looong time) to this forum and would love to attend any meet ups(if there is one)?

Most meet ups I attended, they are basically bankers.... I feel so left out :P

I am an eBay seller (for 2 years now in HK) and working on a website.

Hit me up

-G

I saw a post a couple of weeks ago by MrDimSum talking about selling online. There are quite a few on here. We sell online on ShopInHK.Com but not on ebay.

I buy all the time from ebay USA and ebay UK and ship to HK. However, the HK ebay is full of garbage and nobody sells anything of value on it. Its got lots of commercial electronic parts and things but nothing you would really want. Whereas, ebay USA has just about everything under the sun. Really. Only drawback is post to HK from Uk is more than to post to USA. Not sure why.....

Hi, Thx for all the replies
    I was looking more into gathering of online sellers... share info or just hang out.
    As I would have more common than bankers... :P

@shri : I will look for the post. I actually found a post about ebay seller but dated in 2006 so thoughted i should repost and see if any new sellers...

@pumi23 : wow the site looks great. and 16k+ likes on FB... i would REALLY like to get to know you

@packy_crusher : even tho i'm based here in hk, i sell to ebay US and UK mostly. i don't even speak canto to manage the interface of eBay HK...

@shri : the same problem I've been constantly thinking about... thx for the link