Interviewed at Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley

Closed Thread

Interviewed at Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley

Hi all, I'm new and I need some help here.

I attended the interviews some time ago and will I be notified by email or phone if I am rejected?

Any advice is appreciated!

Why don't you call their HR dept and ask the outcome of the interview?

make sure you have internet connections to receive emails and the same for your phone. does it make any difference by email or phone? rejection is rejection.

Many businesses in HK won't pick up the phone or email you to let you know the outcome. Best to follow up.

and better not mentionning the banks you are interviewing with so openly. You could have simply say "one of the top US investment bank"

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    and better not mentionning the banks you are interviewing with so openly. You could have simply say "one of the top US investment bank"
    Probably just grandstanding!

Original Post Deleted
    In principle I agree but you never know in which direction the thread will go...so better be a bit more careful.

As someone who changed his forum name you should know what I mean.

I think the people at Goldman Sachs should do the right thing and post their reply on this forum ASAP.

OP, My guess is that if you are asking these questions, they probably aren't going to hire you.

Accepted or not, surely companies as established as GS and MS would inform/respond to all applicants (interviewed or not). Best business practice to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramdom:
    Accepted or not, surely companies as established as GS and MS would inform/respond to all applicants (interviewed or not). Best business practice to me.
    you would be surprised (I can comment as someone who actually interviewed with them a few years back, here in HK and in my home country).