Medallion Signature Guarantee?

Closed Thread

Medallion Signature Guarantee?

I need a signature guarantee (no, this is not the same thing as having something notarized). Can one of the US banks with operations here (i.e. JPMorgan Chase, of which I am a US retail customer) do this for me?

Who should I contact? I feel I've been given the run around calling lots of numbers and not getting any answers.

THANKS SO MUCH!

You mean you need a letter stamped by a bank saying that they've authenticated your signature on a letter / document that you've signed?

Not sure if the service you're looking for is a bank endorsement. Any bank would do that. Costs about $100 or so.

Never mind, looked up the specific term you're referring to and its not the same.

I have the same question! I need a medallion signature guarantee. Anyone knows?

THANKS!

Hi,
    what did you guys find out? Can it be done by a HK bank?
    I have a certificate that's going to need a medallion guarantee stamp.

thanks guys

This is an old thread, but from what I once researched in the UK, it does not seem that any non-US branches (even of US banks) are participants in the Medallion program. You may need to convince the bank to accept a different form of signature guarantee... Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Lootoo:
    This is an old thread, but from what I once researched in the UK, it does not seem that any non-US branches (even of US banks) are participants in the Medallion program. You may need to convince the bank to accept a different form of signature guarantee... Good luck!
    Yup I know it's old, I was just hoping that maybe the previous posters might get an email about it and would be able to respond back.

Thanks for the info. I think your right, no bank I've talked to yet can do the stamp for me

Cheers!