Looking for partner for Shenzhen based art trade business

Looking for partner for Shenzhen based art trade business

I have been working on a trade project for about 2 months now. Preparing the business concept, building an SEO and user friendly website from scratch, finding artists, paintings and shops (suppliers). But I could not go on with my current "partner" who is a friend of mine. He is simply not qualified.

I need someone to either invest a small amount of money into the project (registration, hiring one staff as shipping agent) as well as contribute with sweat equity or knowledge, expertise or Someone with a good potion of experience in international trade.

I expect my partner to have strong initiative, be a natural leader, hard working and committed.
    He or she will have to manage employees and suppliers, shipping, packaging but I am open for other suggestions, negotiations.

I am 30 years old (male from Denmark) with education and background in interaction design as well as art. My specialty is design and web business development including, marketing, strategy, production etc.
    I can pick the good art from the bad and the good artists from the bad easily and thats my strength in the field.

So far we have been finding resources in Dafen (buji Town) of Shenzhen.

As it stands now we still need to find more paintings and artists, negotiate prices, finish some coding for the website and its ready to launch.

If you are interested email me at rune_ecklon @ hotmail.com

Looking for business partner for art trade (classical chinese art and more)

do you have a website already that we can look at?

My programmer is working its on a test domain. I may post a screenshot later.

I have assited my clients to launch a on line art auction house. if you are interested contact me.

Dev
    Consultant.