Entrepreneurs in Hong Kong

Closed Thread

Entrepreneurs in Hong Kong

Hey all,

I have been living in Hong Kong for more than 6 months now and am very interested in business and entrepreneurship. I would like to interview HK entrepreneurs who have been running their own successful business for a couple of years.

The interview will be recorded and posted on youtube for others to see. This won't cost you anything and I'm not planning on making any money from this. I am just interested in entrepreneurship and think its great when successful entrepreneurs try to pass on their knowledge to others.

If you are interested in doing this, please send me a PM.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HKEntrepreneur:
    Hey all,

I have been living in Hong Kong for more than 6 months now and am very interested in business and entrepreneurship. I would like to interview HK entrepreneurs who have been running their own successful business for a couple of years.

The interview will be recorded and posted on youtube for others to see. This won't cost you anything and I'm not planning on making any money from this. I am just interested in entrepreneurship and think its great when successful entrepreneurs try to pass on their knowledge to others.

Thanks.
    It won't cost them anything, but it will probably cost YOU something. No one is going to willingly spend their own time to do a mock interview for you unless they get compensated. Best of luck though.

I agree with BryanL.

Its not in anyway a belief in HK that telling ANYONE how to make money is anything other than a bad thing.

Mate iam 19 and run my own bussines i would not give out details as it is all ready a hard game I think you will have to be offering money

>> I'm not planning on making any money from this

Hate to be harsh, but why would you do this? Just want to sit with people and examine their business models?

Quote Originally Posted by HKEntrepreneur:
    Hey all,

Thanks.
    no way! HK realists entrepreneurs would not even bother doing this! good luck!!

i run my own business here, and you would have to give me a giant boat load of something for me to talk about it in youtube!! what is your motivation? if it is to get business advise, that's great, but certainly not for publishing. most businesses want to keep their reasons for success private so that they can, ya know, stay successful.......

Indeed

My business is just fledgling at the moment and I anticipate it doing well in the next 6 months to a year and no way would I disclose my plans and ideas to anybody especially for free.

Theres absolutely no reason/incentive for anybody to do this.

There is a reason why we avoid posts like these on GeoExpat. There's usually a sales pitch at some point in the casual meeting..

Anyway, the guy is gone ..