Small sewing workshops/ manufacturers in Hong Kong

Closed Thread

Small sewing workshops/ manufacturers in Hong Kong

Hi!

I hope someone can help me here. I will be in HK shortly and I am looking to find the HK equivalent of sewing contractors. Which are small workshops/factories that specializing in cut/sew/trim of apparel and other items made of fabric.

Most of what I can find are larger manufacturers and factories that produce items by the thousands, not the dozens and hundreds.

So if you know of any smaller workshops, or ways to locate the smaller workshops, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

There are a ton of small ws you're looking for right over the border in mainland china. Just ~2hrs train ride away.

Yup plenty of people in Shenzhen willing to do it, I don't have contact details on me but will get some when I'm next in Shenzhen, Won't be for about three weeks though.

Jimbo,

I really appreciate your help and would love some leads. To clarify, you're talking about places that are not the tailor/sewing shops in LoWu, correct?

Thank you so much!

Plenty of tailors etc there that can do it, Most of them sub contract the work though so you'll probably have to go through them, I'll try and find out more in the meantime for you.