start up capital

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by transit:
    I have some funds I'm willing to use for seed capital depending on the project. Send me a message with your idea and perhaps we can work something out.
    We have a 7300 sq mtr piece of land with a clean title we plus 5280 sq mtr piece of land on the National highway for commercial purposes also with clean title. We want to subdivide the 7300sq mtr and build low cost housing around 20 houses for starters.in the Philippines. I am in Hong Kong

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Weird post. Clearly not Hong Kong so why is he posting here?
    dose it matter where he is your in the Philippines why you here im in Hong Kong

Are you looking for an investor or donor?

Quote Originally Posted by colin60:
    We have a 7300 sq mtr piece of land with a clean title we plus 5280 sq mtr piece of land on the National highway for commercial purposes also with clean title. We want to subdivide the 7300sq mtr and build low cost housing around 20 houses for starters.in the Philippines. I am in Hong Kong
    When you say "we", are you Filipino, or is it owned by a company, or is it actually owned by your wife?

Philippines

I understand that the foreigners cannot buy land in Philippines, I may be wrong. So who has the legal title to the land?

I'll pass on that one.

dose it matter where he is your in the Philippines why you here im in Hong Kong
    Of course it matters where, you can't expect people to invest in property development if you don't tell them which country it is in! Otherwise it comes across as a scam.

Property is the one thing banks generally lend on. If you can't get a proper bank loan the first thing any Angel is going to do is ask why.