Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Samantha2008

Used OLQE Study Materials for Sale?

Used OLQE Study Materials for Sale?

I'm sitting for two Overseas Lawyers Qualification Exams (OLQE) in November 2016 -- specifically Conveyancing and Constitutional Law. If anyone has any used study materials from the last year or two that you'd like to sell, please let me know!

Many thanks,
    Jon

If you sign up with one of the OLQE course providers, they should provide study materials as part of the deal. I did the exams in 2011, so my study materials are a bit too dated, would otherwise have gladly lent them to you! Re: Constitutional Law, I believe you are the pioneer batch.

shri likes this.

@Samantha2008 -- Thanks for the reply! I'm basically being lazy and cheap so hoping to avoid having to sign up for a course if someone has some recent materials they want to off-load. :-) Apparently Con Law had a 100% pass rate last year (its first year!) but I'm a little more scared of Conveyancing. Will probably have to bite the bullet and sign up with a commercial provider, but will give this a few more days to see if anyone replies. Thanks again!

Last edited by shri; 30-06-2016 at 10:00 PM.

The tuition fees are worth paying, especially if you are doing this part-time whilst juggling a full time job. I am sorry, I didn't realize that Constitutional Law has kicked in. I am quite certain that my colleagues who did the exams in October/November 2015, did not do Constitutional Law...

Good to know! I think I'll buy a Conveyancing home-study course at least. I found the 2015 Constitutional Law exam papers posted online at the LSHK website so am hoping that plus a textbook or two will do the trick!

Hi - Just checking how did everyone go with the 2016 exams?

Anyone looking to share notes?

Cheers