Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree15Likes

Expense Tracking app

You might try Expense IQ

I made my own tracking expense in excel 15 years ago and modified it only when I got married to suit our family needs. It works well as it provides all the data/ information we want to get, including the graphs. It is just an hard work as I need to input all the expenses (no matter how much it is) and actual monthly earning manually. It is not an application but both of us, I and my husband, can access it by phone as we have computer home server.

I've been using YNAB for a while, you can set up multiple budgets, I currently do one for myself and a family one for the shared accounts.

Can you recommend a simple and hopefully free Android app that simply lets you easily and quickly manually enter some information about an expense? Having an option to take a picture of receipts would also be nice.

Like think ColorNote, but for expense tracking. I could open up a google spreadsheet each time and time in there, but anything easier and simpler than that?

Quote Originally Posted by loganhair
    Can you recommend a simple and hopefully free Android app that simply lets you easily and quickly manually enter some information about an expense? Having an option to take a picture of receipts would also be nice.

Like think ColorNote, but for expense tracking. I could open up a google spreadsheet each time and time in there, but anything easier and simpler than that?
    You could try Monefy or Tap Tap Expense. I'm at the present testing out Monefy, used Tap Tap Expense last year.

@pin - were you able to move data from one to another, for me the benefits of trackers (or any type of analytics) are not about know one month's expenses but looking back at 1 or 2 or more years and comparing.

Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by shri
    @pin - were you able to move data from one to another, for me the benefits of trackers (or any type of analytics) are not about know one month's expenses but looking back at 1 or 2 or more years and comparing.
    I think for both you can export to csv format and then probably do analysis on spreadsheet. It seems you can't import via csv though.
    shri likes this.

Another alternative is planto.io! they seem to be building a mint alternative in HK: https://www.planto.hk/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3