Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

partnership

That's why I vote for chu hoi dick

Thank you so much for your help. You wouldn't happen to know what their rates are?

Quote Originally Posted by 16pnon
    Thank you so much for your help. You wouldn't happen to know what their rates are?
    for what specifically?

The rate they charge to listen to my case for their opinion

From personal experience I would say NEVER retain a lawyer who is a friend/relative of the other partner.

Like many have said, seek independent legal advice here. And ensure you conduct due diligence on your partner(s). You have a lot to give here as the landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by 16pnon
    The rate they charge to listen to my case for their opinion
    while it's similar, i am planning to build a rural house under my name, your requirements is different to mine, the rate would differ as well

Just call and ask the fee for an initial consultation- a lot of lawyers have a fixed fee for an initial, say, 1-hour, consult- some even have a free consult of maybe less time, like half-an-hour. It's worth it to just do the initial consult to see if you like the lawyer and if what he is saying seems to make sense, etc.

If they can't give a fixed fee on an initial consult, then find someone who can.

After hearing your situation, a good lawyer should be able to give a quote of about what your issue will cost...

imparanoic and gigglinggal like this.

Thank you for this invaluable information!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast