Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By traineeinvestor

China embraces free market capitalism

Reply
  1. #1

    China embraces free market capitalism


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    薄扶林
    Posts
    42,358

    If the asset is not tradable and restricted by the state... Free market? Just saying...


  3. #3

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,103

    A lot of fine particle pollution is actually caused by car brakes


  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    If the asset is not tradable and restricted by the state... Free market? Just saying...
    Maybe I should have used a different heading?

    I was referring to the entrepreneurial approach to circumventing the regulations.
    Paxbritannia likes this.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Cramped island
    Posts
    5,042

    you shld check on online chats about how chinese tries to transfer real estate from parents to the kids at zero cost... hilarious


  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    薄扶林
    Posts
    42,358
    Quote Originally Posted by traineeinvestor:
    Maybe I should have used a different heading?

    I was referring to the entrepreneurial approach to circumventing the regulations.
    Indeed .. it is about people finding loopholes created by committees.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Indeed .. it is about people finding loopholes created by committees.
    Hey! I resemble that remark ... spending my retirement sitting on four committees (was five until recently).