• 1 Post By pin
  • 2 Post By Rob2020
  • 1 Post By greenmark
  • 2 Post By CharSiuNow

Crowd1 Pyramid Scheme

Closed Thread

Crowd1 Pyramid Scheme

Anyone heard of this?

I'm trying to get it into one of my friend's head that it is just another example of a pyramid scheme.

With a name like "Crowd1 Pyramid Scheme" I would assume the name alone would be a decent clue it's a pyramid thing.

greenmark and jgl like this.

what is this? I am intrigued. Is it a quick way to make money?

Rob2020 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    With a name like "Crowd1 Pyramid Scheme" I would assume the name alone would be a decent clue it's a pyramid thing.

Rob2020 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:

Lol, sarcasm noted. Obviously it's just called Crowd1. I just can't believe people fall for this crap. And it's always the people that can't really afford to lose money. These scammers will probably make a lot of money now out of the desperation after the virus. >

Run your business without limitations

Members are rewarded from the success of both internal and external concepts thanks to the critical mass of the users.

The most distinct and disruptive contribution is the leverage of the crowd and share economy. We offer a unique business proposition with the intention to sell other companies’ digital products.
    Sounds very scammy indeed. I found this on another site:
    Edit 1 (December 3rd, 2019):Crowd1 is under investigation for securities fraud in Norway which is predictable.This is usually the first step in a series of events that leads to a crash.STAY AWAY FROM CROWD1.Edit 2 (February 22nd, 2020): Crowd1 is banned from Namibia and anyone promoting it there can go to jail and/or be fined.
    Edit 3 (April 29th, 2020): Crowd1 is banned in the Philippines and anyone promoting it there can go to jail for 21 years and/or be fined.
    jgl and traineeinvestor like this.

I can't really work out what their actual product is, but it seems like it's an MLM which sells a "product" but the main objective is to recruit more sales people.

There are many such schemes about like Young Living and Herbalife. They are very popular in HK due to the culture of connectedness.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-level_marketing

I spent a few minutes poking around their website and saw a lot of empty buzzwords and drivel but couldn't see a single mention of a specific product.

Hint for anyone wanting to promote anything: a black background makes most websites look like amateur rubbish (as well as being harder to read).

this actually looks like Onecoin

https://www.bbc.com/news/stories-50435014