HK, staying relevant..

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11

Quote Originally Posted by Safran
    gilleshk, forget about aussiegal. She managed to marry a rich guy, and somehow she thinks that doing that has increased her IQ by a factor of 4.
    Safran, you are too funny. Jealousy is ugly.

Married a rich guy? Ah no, I married someone who works hard and makes good decisions in life. When we first got together we had nothing.

Oh,and I've owned and run by own successful business for 5 years and managed to have kids. So there goes that theory.

Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by gilleshk
    Maybe you need to stick to sprouting babies, I bet you're great at it
    My my, can't wait to tell the folks back home about how advanced the Canadians are in their thinking. This is the best comment I've ever read on geoexpat.

Now that is very interesting, I chose to make a somewhat derogatory comment aimed at one person who makes personal attacks and you in turn choose to try to insult a whole nationality. Tell me do you also think that all blacks and asians are the same?

Some women are destined to be accessories, others are not. If the hat fits, that's not my fault. But hey, I understand girl power, gotta defend little sister. Good on ya sheila!

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11