Good Web Developers in Hong Kong

Closed Thread

Good Web Developers in Hong Kong

Hi All,

Have any of you had experience with a good web developer. I am currently in the process of looking for one. Thanks.

Dan

Are you looking to hire to get some work done (outsource)?

Check out Beansbox - Hong Kong Web Design, Web Application and Online Marketing Services from BeansBox

They are very good. We have used them in the past and would highly recommend them, especially if you care about quality, usability, good design and up-to-date technology.

Quote Originally Posted by webdan:
    Hi All,

Have any of you had experience with a good web developer. I am currently in the process of looking for one. Thanks.

Dan

Thanks all!

@apple&dog - Thanks, will give them an email
    @krypton - Looking for someone local so that we could get face-to-face interaction
    @lionrock - Thanks, already sent them information, just looking for more alternatives

Why don't you try David Ross who designed the rotary club's latest e-flyer for a fundraiser on September 25? Rotary Club of Hong Kong South

check out the webiste at David Ross Design

Quote Originally Posted by MingleinHK:
    Why don't you try David Ross who designed the rotary club's latest e-flyer for a fundraiser on September 25? Rotary Club of Hong Kong South

check out the webiste at David Ross Design
    That website is nothing to be proud of. All the designers I saw in this thread have very amateur websites. There are way better web guys out there, at least 100x better then what's shown in this thread.

tvrlover,

I don't know who you are, but if you are one of those sad human beings who like to be sarcastic about life and other people, please go ahead. You don't show well on this forum. If you think there are better ones out there, please go advertise them or promote yourself. I was only giving a suggestion to be helpful. You DON'T NEED to be so judging. Be careful of what you post next time.

Try Peter at Smartdrop

SmartDrop

They are good on design, keeping it clean and simple, and strong on the back end too.

Quote Originally Posted by MingleinHK:
    tvrlover,

I don't know who you are, but if you are one of those sad human beings who like to be sarcastic about life and other people, please go ahead. You don't show well on this forum. If you think there are better ones out there, please go advertise them or promote yourself. I was only giving a suggestion to be helpful. You DON'T NEED to be so judging. Be careful of what you post next time.
    Don't get upset because I'm stating facts, but the quality of the work of the so called "web designers" I saw here is amateur at best. The work can be done by anyone with a simple WYSIWYG software for free.