Quote Originally Posted by mongkokrat:
Personally I suggest that she actually incorporates and forms a professional services company. You'll have a lot more freedom in deducting lifestyle expenses with a PSC, plus it's an extra layer of protection from business liability. As long as you don't do anything crazy, I like having the extra protection.
So what's a "Professional Services Company" then? I can't find any reference to such an entity on any HK Government website. Please let us have more details.