Like Tree285Likes

Occupy Central - News / Updates

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Alright so reporting straight from Admiralty - went there for a stroll at lunch time and it is a very small area (really only around tamar) and it is very friendly and peaceful (at the time I was there).

Unsure why the tear gas and all yesterday (apart from, and that might be why, some protesters tried to jump over fences and all and police most likely over-reacted)

Sept 29 - Occupy Central Updates

Post news and updates here ...

Please discuss on this thread and try to keep this a "news only" thread. ( Occupy Central - Opinions / Discussions - Page 2 - Hong Kong Forums - GeoExpat.Com )

Class boycotts seem to be spreading...

Not using lightening cream means you are PLA

shri likes this.

From SCMP's live blog ( LIVE REPORT: Riot police have been taken off the streets, government says, as protests go on | South China Morning Post )

1.55pm: From 4pm on Sunday until 11am on Monday, 46 people were injured, according to the Hospital Authority - 33 men and 13 women. They are either in stable condition or have already been discharged following treatment, it added.
    Meanwhile in Causeway Bay mainland tourists are watching the protesters by SOGO with interest.
    Jessica Jiang, aged in her 20s, came to Hong Kong on Sunday. She said she was not surprised by the rallies in the city. "I think it's very normal," she said. "Hong Kong is a place with freedom of speech. I pretty much agree with the protesters."
    Another tourist surname Li, from Inner Mongolia, said she didn't know why people were on the streets but wanted to learn more.
    Mat likes this.

So I am assuming Admiralty, Causeway Bay and Mongkok's roads will be blocked for the rest of the day?

A new high

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast