Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By shri
  • 1 Post By Cheesindave
  • 2 Post By alph
  • 1 Post By usehername
  • 1 Post By Grumbler
  • 1 Post By threesummers

Where to join the Occupy Central protest?

Closed Thread

Where to join the Occupy Central protest?

We are going to be back in HK today. Where would I go if I wanted to join the crowds?

Central I assume if I want to take the kid along?

Cheesindave likes this.

The Admiralty site is the largest, Occupy Central have been asking all protesters to gather in Admiralty.

shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    We are going to be back in HK today. Where would I go if I wanted to join the crowds?

Central I assume if I want to take the kid along?
    Admiralty, by far the largest.

Sent from my iPad using GeoClicks

try not bring in the kid if you can. you never know some nut job is going to stir some s*** up. at least I would not bring my kid along. safety first.

shri likes this.

I took my boy to cwb and admiralty on Tuesday and Wednesday but there is no way I would take him now. It's really not safe out there anymore.

shri likes this.

Was in Admiralty today. Its the safest of the spots. Didn't witness anything out of the blue.

The disorder and commotion in Mong Kok and Causeway is escalating. So many Popo in Causeway Bay and quite a bit of shouting (too many people, can't see whats happening). If I were the movement's leader I will issue a strong statement to disperse the people in these 2 places, and move them back to Admiralty-Central.

shri and HK_Katherine like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumbler:
    try not bring in the kid if you can. you never know some nut job is going to stir some s*** up. at least I would not bring my kid along. safety first.
    Bringing kids to protests? Only in HK. Imagine bringing your kids to the Ferguson, MO protests?

Quote Originally Posted by bunko8:
    Bringing kids to protests? Only in HK. Imagine bringing your kids to the Ferguson, MO protests?
    Yeah not in America for sure. I was in LA for the 92' riots. Not a safe place for a Kid by any means

drumbrake likes this.