- Joshua Wong was sentenced to 6 months in prison, not 7
- the P.O. Box is in Yau Ma Tei, not Wan Chai
Last edited by threesummers; Today at 03:07 AM.
Meanwhile, Chow and Law will be transferred to Pik Uk Prison and Tong Fuk Correctional Institution.
The Classification and Categorization Board of the Correctional Services Department decided on the transfer at a meeting yesterday.
Wong is expected to stay in Pik Uk Correctional Institution until he turns 21 in October before being moved.
Political persecution claims 'groundless' - The Standard
At last night's street station in Causeway Bay, Demosisto also had blank paper for those who wished to write a letter to Joshua Wong, Nathan Law & Alex Chow. Demosisto will pass them along. They can also be mailed to their P.O. Box. (They will also have blank paper at their future street stations.)
Letters to the 13 can be sent to the Justice and Peace Commission of the Hong Kong Catholic Diocese.
Agnes Chow refused to shake hands with Junius Ho (after RTHK program)
Vid & pics -
【聲援良心犯】逐格睇！周庭拒扮fd唔 握手 何君堯冇癮走人 | 即時新聞 | 要聞 | 20170821
Never seen her so pissed - she rolled her eyes as well during the program.
Junius Ho said things like (roughly):
- an actual political prisoner would be sentenced to > 10 years, 20 years, life - not 6 to 8 months
- compared to Nelson Mandela, Joshua et al. are babies - 6 months is nothing - how can they be political prisoners - even if they were "political prisoners", there are still senior & junior categories - so they'd only make the cut as juniors
- how can HK have political prisoners - we don't even have Article 23 yet
This morning Agnes was on Now TV with Tam Yiu-chung (as well as Wu Chi-wai & Jacky Fung). A commenter told her to give the communist dog a piece of her mind.
It was Junius Ho who wrote an open letter to the Secretary for Justice calling for a review of the sentences given to Joshua Wong, Nathan Law & Alex Chow.
Last edited by threesummers; Today at 01:44 PM.