Like Tree8Likes

Good advisors for Portugese Golden Visa in HK?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Don't know much about the golden visa specifics, but happy to answer any general questions you might have about Portugal.

Source: I'm Portuguese.

If you do put your plan forward, then best of luck with the whole process and welcome to Portugal!

shri, rainylin and HK_Katherine like this.

I guess my main question is how to find reputable funds to invest in for the fund-based investment. Google provides many options but how to ensure they are legit and likely to yield a return!

I'm applying for the Golden Visa and using a Portuguese law firm called Cuatrecasas. They are not the cheapest but their professionalism gives me comfort. I haven't kicked off the application yet, but I have worked with them in my professional role and it's this that made me want to use them personally.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    I'm looking at the Portugal Golden Visa as an option to regain EU citizenship. Never been to Portugal so it's all a bit of a mystery to me (and of course travel makes it harder). When I search online, a load of options pop up for people with offices in HK.. has anyone used one of these? Any personal experience? It would obviously be more convenient to use a HK advisor, but not if they are useless/expensive/give bad advice......
    Hi Katherine, i have a good contact if you still need?

Thanks everyone for the help. We picked our advisors and now just have to finalize our fund...

Edwardstorm likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    Thanks everyone for the help. We picked our advisors and now just have to finalize our fund...
    Would you mind letting us know who you went with? Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2