Like Tree57Likes

Nov 24th - Please Vote!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AsianXpat0:
    I'm supposed to believe PRC funded companies are pushing their staff to vote? Doesn't really sound right to me.

Quote Originally Posted by merchantms:
    I'm supposed to believe PRC funded companies are pushing their staff to vote? Doesn't really sound right to me.
    Certainly I wouldn’t put a high degree of confidence in the report and conclusion, but I put it out there for what it’s worth. Does anybody know how they would treat the election if it’s disrupted in the later part of the day?

google translated message
    A friend of a Chinese company, the company smashed three times a day and voted before 12 o'clock.That is, after 12 o'clock, the excuse will end the voting early.BOC buried memo, don't take it lightlyFeng Wei said that as long as there is confusion in the polling station for three hours, the election will be stopped. That is, as long as the check-in station is after 10:00 in the morning, it will be counted.No wonder there is a establishment of a party to stir up the morning tea group. This time, the transfer is made, and the ticket is sent to the tea at 7 o'clock in the morning.The government is sure to do so!As long as the system is built in the morning, it is enough to send people to dress up in front of the election station. Then there is an excuse to stop the election, so you will win..... I am going to vote at 7:30 in the morning.

Original message
    ä¸­è³‡å…¬å¸æœ‹å‹ï¼Œå ¬å¸ä¸€æ—¥å®å›‘ä¸‰æ¬¡ ,12é»žå‰æŠ•ç¥¨ã€‚å³å ¯èƒ½12點後搵藉口提 早結束投票😞中 銀出埋memo,大家不 ¦æŽ‰ä»¥è¼•å¿ƒé¦®é©Šèªª ¼Œåªè¦æœ‰ç¥¨ç«™æŒçºŒ ¸‰å°æ™‚æœ‰æ··äº‚ï¼Œå ³åœæ­¢é¸èˆ‰ã€‚å³åªè æ—©ä¸Šåé»žå¾Œé—œç¥¨ç ™ï¼Œéƒ½æœƒè¨ˆç®—åœ¨å…§ã €‚æ€ªä¸å¾—æœ‰å»ºåˆ¶æ´ æ”ªé£²æ—©èŒ¶åœ˜ï¼Œä»Šæ¬ èª¿è½‰ä¾†ï¼Œä¿‚æœæ—©7é »žæŠ•å®Œç¥¨å…ˆä¸€é½ŠåŽ» £²èŒ¶ã€‚æ”¿åºœå‘¢æ‹›æ œç„¶çµ•å‘€ï¼åŒåŸ‹åª 要建制早上一夠票 ,即刻派人扮黑衣 äººåœ¨é¸èˆ‰ç«™å‰æ—äº ‚,然後大有藉口 ŠŠé¸èˆ‰ç…žåœï¼Œå’å°± sure win..... 即早上7:30要去投票

Quote Originally Posted by merchantms:
    Why doesn't it sound right? Clearly there is a preferred / suggested way to vote

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    Why doesn't it sound right? Clearly there is a preferred / suggested way to vote
    I really do not know how they can call off an election and use partial results. Seems completely illogical.

Having said that, even the pro-dems have asked people to go vote early.

In our area, there are usually calls going out in the evenings to pro-establishment groups to come out vote - after bad exit polls (no clue how this data is published).
    merchantms likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    A lot of HKers who don't support CCP work at PRC-owned companies, the idea that encouraging their staff to vote early will benefit the establishment seems completely spurious to me.
    jrkob and MatthieuTofu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutark:
    I registered for voting two weeks ago online but didn't hear from them, no voting card, nothing. What should I do?

Edit: Apparently you can only apply before a certain date set once a year. ASIA WORLD CITY!
    Send your paperwork by pigeon!
    Voting card you say? I better go back and check through my post again i assumed id pick one up at the polling station.

Original Post Deleted
    They're busy faking the elections. Did you know your name is on the ballot when you cast your vote. What a joke. So much for democracy.