Like Tree57Likes

Nov 24th - Please Vote!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

From orangenews

A spokesman for the Registration and Electoral Office said that the voting time for general polling stations was from 7:30 am to 10:30 pm and the total number of votes was 15 hours. The Registration and Electoral Office stresses that the election results of the constituency will not be calculated before the entire ballot has been completed.

On the polling day of the District Council election, if a polling station cannot operate due to an emergency, and the vote can be resumed within 1.5 hours, the opening time of the polling station will be extended on the same day. However, if the polling station fails to resume operation within 1.5 hours, the polling station's vote will be postponed to the reserve polling day, which is December 1 (Sunday).

Tsunning Yu is in my district. I'm not sure I'm following that thread - is he saying this guy isn't genuine? Because the alternative is DAB...

Quote Originally Posted by kimwy66:
    Tsunning Yu is in my district. I'm not sure I'm following that thread - is he saying this guy isn't genuine? Because the alternative is DAB...
    Yes the wording on that tweet is a bit confusing.

From factcheck he will be sunny... Whatever tgat means.

Name:  Screenshot_20191122-185359.png
Views: 308
Size:  183.4 KB

Original Post Deleted
    No such thing as independent monitoring.. Not like the UN is getting involved.

Candidates and their parties will be monitoring and expect a shitload of allegations on that day.

Good thing we don't have elderly homes in our area... The buses should be easy to spot.

Am I too cynical when I say there will be a "surprising" result when most of those who were successfully elected turns out to be pro-establishment?

Original Post Deleted
    Because... Apparently there is such a thing called a self goal.

https://twitter.com/xinwenxiaojie/st...215831040?s=19

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4