Like Tree227Likes

Sunday Dec 8th March from CWB to Chater Road

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12

Please delete.

Quote Originally Posted by AsianXpat0:
    Is there any more information on the alleged fare evasion, as the tweets don’t mention more than harassment of a young individual...
    Read something to that effect last night. Don't have it in my history / likes.

Time to start docking salaries for this, direct costs from salaries of the prosecutors involved in the decision (taking money to do something pointlessly counterproductive), indirect costs for the rest of the legal system. Penalise the police the same amount too, and rebate that to taxpayers, that would bring general cheer.
    Imagine that happening in banking, medicine, consulting (McKinsey in particular right now)...
    AsianXpat0 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Read something to that effect last night. Don't have it in my history / likes.
    Okay, noted, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Imagine that happening in banking, medicine, consulting (McKinsey in particular right now)...
    Between the imperfect private sector and the even more imperfect public sector, time for the government to take the lead!

So, the copper was in the blue jacket? He didn't do very well against the banker!

I have never before read such invented Baloney in the Standard before. Half of the article about the chap rescuing a kid (and later older men) from a baton wielding maniac was made up. It's like they didn't even bother watching the full video.

MABinPengChau likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthieuTofu:
    I have never before read such invented Baloney in the Standard before. Half of the article about the chap rescuing a kid (and later older men) from a baton wielding maniac was made up. It's like they didn't even bother watching the full video.
    A read a few anti-protest things in the Standard so I have stopped reading it- but today it was thrust upon me (guy trying to get rid of his last couple of copies) and it said how the march on Sunday was ruined by the arson at the High Court (tiny little fire, put out immediately, no damage) and the dangerous gun that protesters were going to use to frame the police for violence. And that was their take on yesterday's pretty positive and violence-free march. So stop reading it, stop taking it...let it die.
    MatthieuTofu and Mefisto like this.

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12