Like Tree61Likes

Emergence of HK Yellow Economy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Last edited by shri; 06-07-2020 at 10:46 AM.

Welcome to China.

So just an attempted murder, I am sure the police are too busy investigating illegal slogans to followup on this one.

BCD and MatthieuTofu like this.

Quote Originally Posted by aw451:
    So just an attempted murder, I am sure the police are too busy investigating illegal slogans to followup on this one.
    Didn't the police catch the suspect who stabbed that police officer within a day and while he was on an airplane leaving HK? And isn't he going on trial this Friday?

By knowing this, I assume it will take 9 months of "investigation" with no results on this Long Min Cafe case.

Quote Originally Posted by Cminds:
    Didn't the police catch the suspect who stabbed that police officer within a day and while he was on an airplane leaving HK? And isn't he going on trial this Friday?

By knowing this, I assume it will take 9 months of "investigation" with no results on this Long Min Cafe case.
    CY's not gonna put a half million $ bounty on this one...

Quote Originally Posted by Cminds:

I wonder who dobbed him in?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5