Like Tree735Likes

Jan 2020 - Protest News and Discussions

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast

https://mobile.twitter.com/HongKongF...15814424014848

Appears to be some understandable confusion after the police escalation as some appear to be gearing down as others are gearing up.

The only vandalism I saw was spray painting. There was a fair bit of it going on...absolutely no reason for rubber bullets, pepper spray, and tear gas. None.

It appears that one million (at least) people will like the police a little less from today onwards, not that it could get any lower.

Mrs. Jones likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    The only vandalism I saw was spray painting. There was a fair bit of it going on...absolutely no reason for rubber bullets, pepper spray, and tear gas. None.
    They backed off from the crowds then casually tossed the TG canisters into the crowd as they left as far as I could see. Awaiting more eyewitness testimony.

I can believe a few protesters were doing spray painting, but those accused of breaking the glass appear to be the same ones that melted into the police cordon lines?
    Coolboy, MABinPengChau and rs4 like this.

Cannot wait for the bullshit explanation at tomorrow's police press conference. This time I was THERE so I saw what happened. Except for the later tear gas part which happened after seeking refuge in 7 11.

rs4, Coolboy, junichitsuyo and 1 others like this.

1000s passing through tin hau....popo sirens blasting everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by AsianXpat0:
    They backed off from the crowds then casually tossed the TG canisters into the crowd as they left as far as I could see. Awaiting more eyewitness testimony.

I can believe a few protesters were doing spray painting, but those accused of breaking the glass appear to be the same ones that melted into the police cordon lines?
    Even if a protester did the glass breaking, there was still no excuse for the rubber bullets, pepper spray, and tear gas, nor an excuse to end the march.

rs4

Quote Originally Posted by MatthieuTofu:
    that’s what I meant. We are not taking about 50-100 ppl here to disband in 30 min ugh..

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast