View Poll Results: How many face masks do you consume each day?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • More than four

1 1.14%
  • Between two to four

5 5.68%
  • One each day

34 38.64%
  • One every other day

22 25.00%
  • I do not wear mask

26 29.55%
Like Tree937Likes

Fluhan - Medical Supplies, Groceries & Other Shortages

Closed Thread
Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 44 ... LastLast

Anyone seeing the supply of disinfectant liquid or 95% ethyl alcohol appear back on store shelves? The shelves in the supermarkets near me have been empty of these since before Chinese New Year. Was told by the stores that there was very little that get restocked maybe twice last week, and they get snapped up immediately after they are unpacked. The local pharmacies don't have them either. Wondering if you guys are seeing the same.

Running out soon and just want to buy some. Don't understand if people are hoarding these or genuinely just disinfecting constantly.

Stand in the queue first thing in the morning before it opens is the best chance to get new stock of whatever is being hoarded, if you arrive even 1 minute late it will be all gone.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    Essential services - including cleaning should be covered. If it is not, shame on the govt. Also, if the govt gave a shit, they would cover NGO and other welfare sectors and their clients - elderly and poor and in bad health.
    Home Affairs Department should really be handling this but I guess they are closed due to disease prevention. shrug.

Quote Originally Posted by Cash Trader:
    Anyone seeing the supply of disinfectant liquid or 95% ethyl alcohol appear back on store shelves? The shelves in the supermarkets near me have been empty of these since before Chinese New Year. Was told by the stores that there was very little that get restocked maybe twice last week, and they get snapped up immediately after they are unpacked. The local pharmacies don't have them either. Wondering if you guys are seeing the same.

Running out soon and just want to buy some. Don't understand if people are hoarding these or genuinely just disinfecting constantly.
    if you can find it use regular bleach, diluted
    Cash Trader likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthieuTofu:
    Home Affairs Department should really be handling this but I guess they are closed due to disease prevention. shrug.
    Don't worry. They'd cock it up too...
    MatthieuTofu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:

No clue why some of you folks continue to have any expectations from this govt.
    I have lots of expectations about this government – just not the ones anyone should have about their appointed leaders.

interim list of 2019-nCOV disinfects (by Singapore government) subject to revision:

https://www.nea.gov.sg/our-services/...el-coronavirus

shri, AsianXpat0 and timonoj like this.

Happiness is ... Finding a stash of masks at home you forgot you purchased a few years back!

Original Post Deleted
    Which brand of kitchen roll? Couldn't find ones with free shipping when I was looking last week.

Got bog roll last week though.

Closed Thread
Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 44 ... LastLast