View Poll Results: How many face masks do you consume each day?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • More than four

1 1.14%
  • Between two to four

5 5.68%
  • One each day

34 38.64%
  • One every other day

22 25.00%
  • I do not wear mask

26 29.55%
Like Tree937Likes

Fluhan - Medical Supplies, Groceries & Other Shortages

Page 38 of 62 FirstFirst ... 30 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 46 ... LastLast

Quote Original Post:
    Home Affairs Department should really be handling this but I guess they are closed due to disease prevention. shrug.
    Don't worry. They'd cock it up too...
    MatthieuTofu likes this.

Quote Original Post:

No clue why some of you folks continue to have any expectations from this govt.
    I have lots of expectations about this government – just not the ones anyone should have about their appointed leaders.

interim list of 2019-nCOV disinfects (by Singapore government) subject to revision:

https://www.nea.gov.sg/our-services/...el-coronavirus

shri, AsianXpat0 and timonoj like this.

Happiness is ... Finding a stash of masks at home you forgot you purchased a few years back!

Quote Original Post:
    We are soon running out of kitchen towels. With shelves being empty whenever I can leave the computer (Google Classroom) during luch and after classes, I resorted to getting it from Amazon. To take advantage of the US$ 49.- free shipping deal, I added toilet paper to the order. So, US$ 52.- worth of toilet paper and kitchen roll were shipped on Friday. Thought I post it here if others are in a similar situation.
    Which brand of kitchen roll? Couldn't find ones with free shipping when I was looking last week.

Got bog roll last week though.

A lot of hoarding could be due to people wanting to make money during the breakout. Why go out and get toilet paper if you can buy it from your neighbour?

Many people use toilet paper like facial tissues. Some feel it's cleaner than regular facial tissues. Others might want to make paper mache. And maybe some odd person might use them as pillows.

You might complain about people who buy up all the of toilet paper, creating a supply problem for everyone else.

But ironically, those people who stocked up on 100 rolls have no supply issue.

Quote Original Post:
    Happiness is ... Finding a stash of masks at home you forgot you purchased a few years back!
    Don't they have expiry date? I think some of the components might be not so effective after a couple of years.

Quote Original Post:
    Don't they have expiry date? I think some of the components might be not so effective after a couple of years.
    usually about 3 years, because of the rubber, but you can easily use them after that if they aren't broken.

Page 38 of 62 FirstFirst ... 30 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 46 ... LastLast