View Poll Results: How many face masks do you consume each day?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • More than four

1 1.14%
  • Between two to four

5 5.68%
  • One each day

34 38.64%
  • One every other day

22 25.00%
  • I do not wear mask

26 29.55%
Like Tree937Likes

Fluhan - Medical Supplies, Groceries & Other Shortages

Closed Thread
Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 42 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Walking around Central today. Loads of random places selling hand sanitiser and face masks at hugely inflated prices.

JAherbert likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    Walking around Central today. Loads of random places selling hand sanitiser and face masks at hugely inflated prices.
    Finally stock seems to be replenishing. I also saw a bunch of masks and sanitizer in my local pharmacy. Yesterday while I was shopping at the supermarket around noon, the delivery truck came and unloaded their whole cargo of loo rolls by the supermarket's entrance. I was just around the veggies section and noticed a commotion...I still managed to get a package without much fuss.
    Shiojiri Hiro likes this.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/...r-improve-week

Just in time for my Amazon order to arrive

If anyone wants bleach, HKTVMall has Domestos in stock.

bsh likes this.

Seems like all the paper products were back in stock at the pharmacies in Aberdeen.

Domestos - Sold out already!

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    tiny bottle of hand sanitizer at 7-11 selling at HK$ 45

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    I have never seen so much hand sanitizer! A giant wall of boxes at my local pharmacy in Sheung Wan, as seen below. HKD 78 for a good-sized bottle, a comparative bargain when Manning's is selling the tiny bottles for 20. I got some for our office as people were complaining that they couldn't find any. Doubt it will sell out anytime soon. A picture of the bottle and its ingredients, below. Next to the Fusion on Queen's Road West in Sheung Wan, across from Pacific Coffee. They also have Dettol floor cleaner in stock, alcohol wipes, and small packages of masks. Also small bottles of alcohol spray for 25 dollars.

can't read it, I got a bottle from Korea, says kills 99% of germs but doesn't say more than > 70% alcohol

With alcohol, 99% pure sometimes is worse than 80%. It burns too fast without penetrating...so a mix with water at 70-80% would be more desirable as it penetrates further the skin cells, providing a deeper disinfection. Or at least that's what I've read recently.

Jackie1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JAherbert:
    can't read it, I got a bottle from Korea, says kills 99% of germs but doesn't say more than > 70% alcohol
    I brought back 2 litres of French-manufactured 3M Nexcare hand sanitizer, it says it is 70% alcohol, kills 99.9%.

Closed Thread
Page 50 of 57 FirstFirst ... 42 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast