View Poll Results: How many face masks do you consume each day?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • More than four

1 1.14%
  • Between two to four

5 5.68%
  • One each day

34 38.64%
  • One every other day

22 25.00%
  • I do not wear mask

26 29.55%
Like Tree937Likes

Fluhan - Medical Supplies, Groceries & Other Shortages

Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 46 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by David4Maths:
    Hand sanitiser,check. Toilet rolls, check. Rice, check, Unlimited fresh veg, Meat and dairy product, check. Noodles, check.
    But who the hell is panic buying the Vegetarian pizza and (not vegetarian ) Hamburgers?? Can't find any anywhere in Tai Po. Outrageous.
    Similar problem in Kennedy Town this morning - toilet paper, paper towels, bleach, hand santizer, rice etc all available. But could I find blue cheese in any of the three supermarkets I checked? No.
    toni_celin and David4Maths like this.

Quote Originally Posted by traineeinvestor:
    Similar problem in Kennedy Town this morning - toilet paper, paper towels, bleach, hand santizer, rice etc all available. But could I find blue cheese in any of the three supermarkets I checked? No.
    I’ve looked everywhere but I’m unable to discover how to use the blue cheese. Do you rub it on or just put it under the mask as an added barrier?
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    I’ve looked everywhere but I’m unable to discover how to use the blue cheese. Do you rub it on or just put it under the mask as an added barrier?
    i put it on crackers and use it to line the stomach.

But only when my wife's away - she doesn't like the smell, unlike my cat who's a big fan.
    AsianXpat0 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by traineeinvestor:
    i put it on crackers and use it to line the stomach.

But only when my wife's away - she doesn't like the smell, unlike my cat who's a big fan.
    Ha ha ordinarily I wouldn’t have replied but I’ve just laughed aloud on a very quiet bus
    HK_Katherine likes this.

MABinPengChau likes this.

What actually set of the toilet roll hoarding in BOTH Hong Kong and Singapore? I presume it's something to do with manufacturers from Mainland China?

Quote Originally Posted by ruddywagon:
    What actually set of the toilet roll hoarding in BOTH Hong Kong and Singapore? I presume it's something to do with manufacturers from Mainland China?
    Irrational behaviour happens in time of uncertainty because people are, unsurprisingly, human. Same is happening in Italy now.

Quote Originally Posted by ruddywagon:
    Worries about supply chain disruption since most stuff comes from up north. Toilet paper cannot really be substituted by much else I guess

Quote Originally Posted by MatthieuTofu:
    Worries about supply chain disruption since most stuff comes from up north. Toilet paper cannot really be substituted by much else I guess
    Actually it can easily be substituted with water (and then hand washing). As is done in many countries.

Or get a Japanese toilet..

MatthieuTofu likes this.

Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 46 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast