View Poll Results: How many face masks do you consume each day?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • More than four

1 1.14%
  • Between two to four

5 5.68%
  • One each day

34 38.64%
  • One every other day

22 25.00%
  • I do not wear mask

26 29.55%
Like Tree937Likes

Fluhan - Medical Supplies, Groceries & Other Shortages

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast

After how many hours should a mask be disposed and a new one worn?

hongkong7 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxbritannia:
    After how many hours should a mask be disposed and a new one worn?
    Supposedly everytime you take it off but I just use it all day...
    hongkong7 likes this.

It's one time use only, but if you only ever take it off using the string and never touch the mask face you should be fine for a day

shri likes this.

If you go from a sterile or cleaner environment to a polluted environment or crowded place, you better change mask before you return back. Like going from office to restaurant, change mask before returning. Taking public transport, going to shopping mall etc..

If you touch the inner side of mask or the inner side touched any other surface than your face, change it. If you touch the outer side of mask, clean your hand before touching anything else..

reprazent and hongkong7 like this.

Just waiting for my January 24th order from a medical website in the US to be canceled. Keeps showing the order was sent for shipping...but the FedEx tracker doesn't move from there. Paid crazy extra for the fastest shipping possible. They were N95 masks for the freaked-out people in my office and then a few packs of regular masks. Supposed coming 13 February but I truly doubt it...

Quote Originally Posted by shafiq:
    If you go from a sterile or cleaner environment to a polluted environment or crowded place, you better change mask before you return back. Like going from office to restaurant, change mask before returning. Taking public transport, going to shopping mall etc..

If you touch the inner side of mask or the inner side touched any other surface than your face, change it. If you touch the outer side of mask, clean your hand before touching anything else..
    in an ideal world, yes that's the proper way to wear a mask: don't touch it and definitely don't reuse it. Yet I see people eating with their mask pulled down while giving me dirty looks for not wearing a mask. I'm like ffs, I just threw mine away before entering the restaurant, you want me to put the "dirty" mask on the table instead?
    AsianXpat0 and tinlissie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by reprazent:
    in an ideal world, yes that's the proper way to wear a mask: don't touch it and definitely don't reuse it. Yet I see people eating with their mask pulled down while giving me dirty looks for not wearing a mask. I'm like ffs, I just threw mine away before entering the restaurant, you want me to put the "dirty" mask on the table instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    It's one time use only, but if you only ever take it off using the string and never touch the mask face you should be fine for a day
    The estimates I saw were 4, or up to 8 hours.
    I’m carrying around a Ziploc bag for mealtimes.

I saw a vid from a doctor saying 4 hours under normal usage, less if you talk alot haha.

Your Info about the 3M N95 masks is totally wrong. They even say on the packaging that they stop airborne bacteria.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 17 ... LastLast