Like Tree107Likes

Bad practices during Corona Virus - name those places here, gym e.g.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

I went to an orgy yesterday. Outrageous, loads of heavy breathing sweaty people who didn't wipe down the surfaces in between each person using them. Don't they know there is a pandemic happening?

Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    @SonicYouth1 you should do something more useful than posting complaints that nobody cares about on the internet. e.g. MTFU and raise it direct it gym management, or at least go to a different gym.
    I did raise it with the management, I got the name of the Branch manager and they'll call me back on Monday. And if they don't, I know the manager of the central branch personally and surely they would follow up as well. I do not assume that other people would raise it to the management, I'd always take the matter uo myself.

Your argument doesn't stand up, you should do something more than post presumptuous & unfounded statements, in effect trolling

My original post was exactly what it was - just something to warn people that if you do go to Goji, wanchai is the worst branch for hygiene and I've been to every one in the chain.
    TheBrit, Cminds, jgl and 1 others like this.

Just read this thread and then this one.
    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coron...7JI?li=AAnZ9Ug

Original Post Deleted
    Here you go

Name:  images (2).jpeg
Views: 490
Size:  40.8 KB
    juanalias and chuckster007 like this.

Anyone who goes to a cheap gym chain already knows how disgusting the bathrooms are. I don't think it's groundbreaking news.

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    Naomi Campbell would not cope well in Hong Kong . . .
    https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/n...fit/index.html
    She's probably more horrified at revealing to the world her latest botched up botox session results.

Also, if you are really worried about contracting Covid-19, buy a UV lamp and ensure that whatever you bring from the outside world is exposed to UV rays for 30 minutes. And do not touch surfaces or your face. If you are healthy, I cannot see any reason to not go out, unless cabin fever is more appealing.

Original Post Deleted
    Church architecture.

It is a brilliant Monty Python book from the 1970s.

Well I was called by the operations manager for the Wanchai Goji branch, he apologised for the indiscretions and said they will bring in the pest control to sort out the showers. And for the lack of temperature screening, he said he'll look at the CCTV at the reception & remind the staff there to screen everyone who comes in

And it's not the fact that it's a cheap gym chain, some people are paying a fairly reasonable chunk of change, some people jumped onto cheaper offers sure. I was at Pure before, I honestly think Goji TST & MK are better than most branches of Pure - bigger, cleaner gym, less crowded etc. Whereas Goji Wanchai is comparable to a Physical, no offence.

https://www.dimsumdaily.hk/pure-fitn...-for-covid-19/

Just noting on this and the fact that worldwide gyms are closing - I really hope my gym, Goji doesn't go the same way! But I think i'll also be scaling down my gym visits slightly in the coming weeks

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast