Like Tree47Likes

Covid-19: 03/24 (Tue) - Global News

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

https://globalnews.ca/news/6713906/c...HDWNO1MLE_Rz5w

Around 14% of all infections are among health workers, which health emergency chief Fernando Simon attributed to the limited availability of protective equipment and several early clusters of the virus occurring in hospitals.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...source=twitter

India goes into 21 days lock down starting from midnight - would last till 14 April.

sunyhk likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by vyral_143:
    India goes into 21 days lock down starting from midnight - would last till 14 April.
    Hm...is 14 April any special date? I think Philippines lockdown also finishes on the same date.
    hullexile likes this.

Analysing the global figures for the past 24 hours and I think there is really only one conclusion that can be drawn. We are fucked. 100% fucked.

JAherbert likes this.

shri, Kowloon72 and JAherbert like this.

Quote Originally Posted by timonoj:
    Hm...is 14 April any special date? I think Philippines lockdown also finishes on the same date.
    End of Easter so preventing large Easter gatherings. For Philippines, a massive holiday and there are a fair amount of Christians in India as well...
    timonoj likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    End of Easter so preventing large Easter gatherings. For Philippines, a massive holiday and there are a fair amount of Christians in India as well...
    As you say massive here, but Easter is cancelled in the Philippines this year. No services, no flagellation, no blood in the street, nobody being crucified. Easter has gone online.

I don't think it will end on April 14th, expecting an extension.
    MABinPengChau likes this.

A foreigner in the next street to me, arrived from Singapore a week ago, was seen by a neighbour frequently taking their own temperature. Neighbour called the Barangay Kapitan. Emergency van arrived, neighbour taken away and did not return.

As irritating as it is ... best to continue on the new thread... news over opinion please... atleast for a few posts?

https://geoexpat.com/forum/342/thread356122.html

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4