Like Tree43Likes

Covid-19: Dating life affected?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Covid-19: Dating life affected?

Hi!

I'm a student journalist from Hong Kong Baptist University, and I'm working on a piece about dating in Hong Kong amid the COVID-19 outbreak.

I'm curious as to how singles are finding ways to date, or how they are looking (or choosing not to look) for partners, and how they're coping in their romantic relationships (or lack thereof). Labelled or unlabelled, with or without complications, I'm definitely interested. If you're married, I would still like to hear your thoughts on relationships, but I'm looking closely at singles.

You can message me here (and you can opt to be anonymous, although identities would be much preferred)! I'd love to hear your stories. Plus, I think it would be an interesting thread. How did COVID-19 stop your love life? Or make it better? Hoping to hear from you all, and please please please be kind. Thanks so much!

Single.

Not ready to mingle.

Actually, this outbreak has done me a "favour" because, someone will always be nagging me to go out and about for a dating which has become an ancient ritual for everyone surrounding me. At least ,for now - I am at liberty.

rkenia852 and Bri83 like this.

Curious! So all of your local friends ask you out to go out and about for dating? Have they told you why they want you to mingle?

Original Post Deleted
    Which is? Just so I have an idea of how active your dating life is~

Quote Originally Posted by chaddg:
    Which is? Just so I have an idea of how active your dating life is~
    Let me guess, is it a very round number?

Hi!

I'm a student journalist from Hong Kong Baptist University, and I'm working on a piece about dating in Hong Kong amid the COVID-19 outbreak.

I'm curious as to how singles are finding ways to date, or how they are looking (or choosing not to look) for partners, and how they're coping in their romantic relationships (or lack thereof). Labelled or unlabelled, with or without complications, I'm definitely interested. If you're married, I would still like to hear your thoughts on relationships, but I'm looking closely at singles.

You can message me here (and you can opt to be anonymous, although identities would be much preferred)! I'd love to hear your stories. Plus, I think it would be an interesting thread. How did COVID-19 stop your love life? Or make it better? Hoping to hear from you all, and please please please be kind. Thanks so much!
    A more interesting question might be how many married folk are thinking about dating again?

In the absence of available open gyms not only have my pecs gone for a Burton but I’ve developed an awful fetish for eating facemasks.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    In the absence of available open gyms not only have my pecs gone for a Burton but I’ve developed an awful fetish for eating facemasks.
    Have you gone on dating apps?

Quote Originally Posted by Cornmeal:
    A more interesting question might be how many married folk are thinking about dating again?
    It is. Okay. Journalistically, I can include married people who want to have extramarital affairs. How's the COVID-19 affecting their love lives?

Have you gone on dating apps?
    Ha ha I’m not kidding I thought it was dieting not dating. Should have gone to SpecSavers
    CharSiuNow and gigglinggal like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast