Like Tree95Likes

Covid-19: 3/28 (Sat) Global News

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Apologies if posted before...

Watch from 30:55... 3 to 6 months before they can start getting back to 'normal' in the UK...

I predict riots, gang crime and martial law.

Latest estimate from the US government expert is 100,000 to 200,000 deaths in the USA.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52086378

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile
    Latest estimate from the US government expert is 100,000 to 200,000 deaths in the USA.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52086378
    I think Trump even said that the US would be doing "well" if it could limit the deaths to about 200,000. Umm, yeah, that's the ticket! We limited it to only about 200k... Mission accomplished and all that...
    hullexile likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by civil_servant
    It's a Canadian thing. We love Cuba too.

https://www.euroweeklynews.com/2020/...avirus-crisis/

Bruce has been quite successful in eradicating polio globally you know. A man who takes life serious and places himself into many situations of people experiencing extreme hardship. Hard to understand for a man whose only job is to regurgitate Twitter all day.
    Yes, isn’t it unfortunate how he lost all his credibility overnight by defending China’s ‘transparency’...

Hard to understand for a man who thinks Carrie Lam is a great leader.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrit
    There is little doubt the UK has fucked up it's response to this issue. It botched it early and is struggling badly to contain it now. From what is reported about Spain, I struggle to think it is coping well either though? It isn't just the dead folks that were abandoned, right?
    From my understanding, the hospitals are barely coping, but so far they haven't reached a point where they need to prioritize a respirator for a younger person over another more likely not to make it. So, in my understanding, while definitely not a pretty situation, people are not being left behind. I'm sorry, I think that's the point I was trying to make.
    But yeah, situation is dire in Spain, there's no two ways about it. Firemen and unemployed experts in different skills have managed to built a makeshift hospital in a very large convention center. The building was there already for the taking, but they installed a whole system of oxygen delivery through new piping with intake connections ever couple of meters. I really think that will be very helpful soon, but still need the respirators, of which every country seems to be sort and scrambling to get/make more.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9