Like Tree178Likes

Covid-19: 03/29- 42 Cases Majority Linked to returnees from UK

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Just blame the selfish tards....

That includes the ones that travel for pleasure, knowing there is a global pandemic...

Just blame anyone that can't respond.

That way you always win....

Last edited by shri; 30-03-2020 at 03:15 PM.

Original Post Deleted
    Yes, those people did wrong, and have long been widely blamed. This does not mean that some locals are wrong, and those expats who are wrong should not to be blamed

As I mentioned: " many Hong Kong locals are not self-disciplined either", but more important is the proportion of the population. I work in cyberport, where there are a lot of foreigners living and working, and half of them didn't wear masks last week. It's better now, because most stores require people to wear masks when they come in but there are lots of complaints, of course

I really don't understand what's in their heads. No wonder so many people are infected in Europe and America. Don't you see why the outbreak in Taiwan , South Korea and Hong Kong is so well controlled

You don't want to be blamed, just do your job with a little common sense. The same is true for both locals and foreigners

Being nice to people can't help save us from pandemic but doing the right things

Original Post Deleted
    I suggest that you look at my comment above and leave it at that.

"many Hong Kong locals are not self-disciplined either, but most of them are middle-aged and elderly people with little education. Hong Kong locals are trying hard to teach their parents how to do the right things to prevent the epidemic."

"
    Yes, those people did wrong, and have long been widely blamed. This does not mean that some locals are wrong, and those expats who are wrong should not to be blamed"

These pictures prove exactly what I said "most of them are middle-aged and elderly people". I think the expats in Hong Kong should have received formal education with normal common sense and self-discipline.They should not need Hong Kong people to teach them like their parents. Unless you think they are on the same level as Hong Kong's less educated elderly

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden:

"many Hong Kong locals are not self-disciplined either, but most of them are middle-aged and elderly people with little education. Hong Kong locals are trying hard to teach their parents how to do the right things to prevent the epidemic."

"
    Yes, those people did wrong, and have long been widely blamed. This does not mean that some locals are wrong, and those expats who are wrong should not to be blamed"

These pictures prove exactly what I said "most of them are middle-aged and elderly people". I think the expats in Hong Kong should have received formal education with normal common sense and self-discipline.They should not need Hong Kong people to teach them like their parents. Unless you think they are on the same level as Hong Kong's less educated elderly

We heard you now move on!
    shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden:

"

Having an education also means you think for yourself though, not follow others like sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    Having an education also means you think for yourself though, not follow others like sheep.
    Exactly , because the europeans follow like sheep and follow the advice of the so-called experts / authorities and got themselves into this situation

Original Post Deleted
    To be fair, I agree with Wooden on this point. Ann Chiang is a “middle aged person with low educational level”.
    eIIe likes this.

Since when has Cyberport become so ....

Anyways, plenty of new threads for posters to copy paste grammar and spell-checked posts from MS word. Shutting this down.

@MatthieuTofu - let me know if you need clean up in any other threads... better to clean up than continue to engage copy/pasters...

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8