Like Tree125Likes

Covid-19: Global News - Long Holiday Thread

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Have him on my FB feed, always brightens up the day. Interview with Miriam Margolyes today which was hilarious.
    Can't wait to get it on the Youtube channel then because MM, who always runs without a filter, is probably the top guest he has who isn't there to promote something. The soldier in the tree story, the cycling in Oxford story, her utterly shocking ( and literally making one choke uncontrollably ) some a listers and her remarkable rapport with Will.I.am just draws me back time after time to reruns via the algorithm.

Quote Originally Posted by David4Maths:
    Can't wait to get it on the Youtube channel then because MM, who always runs without a filter, is probably the top guest he has who isn't there to promote something. The soldier in the tree story, the cycling in Oxford story, her utterly shocking ( and literally making one choke uncontrollably ) some a listers and her remarkable rapport with Will.I.am just draws me back time after time to reruns via the algorithm.
    Sorry it was a replay of the soldier up the tree one. Worth seeing again. I love Greg Davies on there ad well.

Original Post Deleted
    "Graham Norton Show" on FB. Just shows bits of past interviews.
    eIIe likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10