Like Tree125Likes

Covid-19: Global News - Long Holiday Thread

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland
    And this is good news how exactly? Over exposed, over rated, overpaid and thankfully over there.
    And probably ... by public acclaim, ratings, awards and generally noting by looking at his program ( the quality of the people he can get , again and again and again), the greatest light entertainment host of his generation. better than Parky, Miles ahead of Aspel and just as much Wogan every day, as Wogan was at his very best. Where Wogan was the best thing about the stupid Eurovision Song Contest, with all its ridiculousness, Norton was the perfect continuation of his tradition of carefully crafting commentary as a foil to the ridiculous. Going back further, his time of Father Ted was memorable for it's excellence.
    hullexile, TheBrit and eIIe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland
    And this is good news how exactly? Over exposed, over rated, overpaid and thankfully over there.
    Can we add homophobia to your list of faults I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by David4Maths
    And probably ... by public acclaim, ratings, awards and generally noting by looking at his program ( the quality of the people he can get , again and again and again), the greatest light entertainment host of his generation. better than Parky, Miles ahead of Aspel and just as much Wogan every day, as Wogan was at his very best. Where Wogan was the best thing about the stupid Eurovision Song Contest, with all its ridiculousness, Norton was the perfect continuation of his tradition of carefully crafting commentary as a foil to the ridiculous. Going back further, his time of Father Ted was memorable for it's excellence.
    Have him on my FB feed, always brightens up the day. Interview with Miriam Margolyes today which was hilarious.
    eIIe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrit
    Can we add homophobia to your list of faults I wonder?
    Only if you want to be an utter cock. Where, from my comment, did I even remotely refer to sexuality?

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile
    Have him on my FB feed, always brightens up the day. Interview with Miriam Margolyes today which was hilarious.
    Can't wait to get it on the Youtube channel then because MM, who always runs without a filter, is probably the top guest he has who isn't there to promote something. The soldier in the tree story, the cycling in Oxford story, her utterly shocking ( and literally making one choke uncontrollably ) some a listers and her remarkable rapport with Will.I.am just draws me back time after time to reruns via the algorithm.

Could you post the link please

Quote Originally Posted by David4Maths
    Can't wait to get it on the Youtube channel then because MM, who always runs without a filter, is probably the top guest he has who isn't there to promote something. The soldier in the tree story, the cycling in Oxford story, her utterly shocking ( and literally making one choke uncontrollably ) some a listers and her remarkable rapport with Will.I.am just draws me back time after time to reruns via the algorithm.
    Sorry it was a replay of the soldier up the tree one. Worth seeing again. I love Greg Davies on there ad well.

Quote Originally Posted by eIIe
    Could you post the link please
    "Graham Norton Show" on FB. Just shows bits of past interviews.
    eIIe likes this.

Sorry it was a replay of the soldier up the tree one. Worth seeing again. I love Greg Davies on there ad well.
    I don't really know how it happened but he is all over my Facebook feed as well. Funny guy, can imagine sharing a few beers in the pub with him.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11