Covid-19: April 3rd Week - HK News

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11

Recap. I’m almost willing to bet that it was a yellow shop

https://twitter.com/damon_pang/statu...657882113?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by MatthieuTofu:
    Recap. I’m almost willing to bet that it was a yellow shop

https://twitter.com/damon_pang/statu...657882113?s=21
    Judging by what I saw today (copious other potential enforcement situations) , this is politically motivated bs, pardon my French.
    rs4 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AsianXpat0:
    Judging by what I saw today (copious other potential enforcement situations) , this is politically motivated bs, pardon my French.
    Not to mention, not even a violation of the 4+ ban. Handing out masks is exempted from the law (cf police state thread).

Quote Originally Posted by merchantms:
    Agree with this. Privileged people can’t really understand. Many kids in HK don’t have a parent at home, don’t have printers and scanners to do the home learning, maybe don’t even have stable home Wifi. The gap between the children who have and those who don’t will widen the longer schools remain closed.
    I can understand. Here's an idea, give the people who don't have WiFi, printers and scanners WiFi printers and scanners...

Because it's bullshit to force teachers to teach in what are already overcrowded working environments with the added threat of CCPVirus... you ask any teacher how rapidly viruses spread, especially in kindergartens and primary schools...

No... school should be cancelled for the remainder of this term... safety first.

And for the record, I have left HK, so I don't have to confront this myself... I have friends who are teachers who are already considering what action to take if they are forced to go into the classroom too soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chips:
    I can understand. Here's an idea, give the people who don't have WiFi, printers and scanners WiFi printers and scanners...

Because it's bullshit to force teachers to teach in what are already overcrowded working environments with the added threat of CCPVirus... you ask any teacher how rapidly viruses spread, especially in kindergartens and primary schools...

No... school should be cancelled for the remainder of this term... safety first.

And for the record, I have left HK, so I don't have to confront this myself... I have friends who are teachers who are already considering what action to take if they are forced to go into the classroom too soon.
    I guess the teachers who were doing in person classes for A-Level and IB candidates a month ago had a different threshold for safety than you do.

If there’s been 3-4 weeks without local spread I don’t see how it’s still a case of imminent danger to either students or teachers.
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    Yes... I suppose I'm coming at it from the point of view of working with kindergarten and primary aged children... I'm open to the idea of a staggered approach; secondary, followed by upper primary, then lower primary... then kindergarten...

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11