Like Tree381Likes

Covid-19: May 2020 - HK News

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Coolboy, timonoj and rs4 like this.

Hong Kong people deserved to be thanked and be shown appreciation and gratitude for taking self-initiated action to contain the outbreak:

https://www.ejinsight.com/eji/articl...0Kong%20people

hongkong7 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthieuTofu:
    Well, it might be useful for the second wave. So there's that. But I wouldn't be surprised it embeds some sort of QR code with your ID...

timonoj likes this.

15 days with no local transmission - wtf - they really need to start easing up. What I see is complete flouting of most laws now because people are bored... so better to relax so that they might pay attention if they are needed again in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    15 days with no local transmission - wtf - they really need to start easing up. What I see is complete flouting of most laws now because people are bored... so better to relax so that they might pay attention if they are needed again in the future!
    They are flouting it not because they are bored but because confinement and social distancing has driven many to the edge of insanity. They need to escape the the tiny cages that pass for homes for many in HK. Humans aren't designed to live in those wretched little spaces that so many have to endure in HK. And given the lack of local transmission in the past two weeks, they are looking at this as an excuse to escape their home and office.

There is a fair bit easing up happening this week, most outdoor places are reopening, outdoor tracks, libraries, museum, golf courses, sporting facilities at private clubs. By the end of this week, it'll be almost life as usual for me.

Libraries and sports facilities reopened?

Quote Originally Posted by timonoj:
    Libraries and sports facilities reopened?
    Some libraries like the Central one are reopening Wednesday, the Happy Valley track track reopened last weekend and I think most of the outdoor sports grounds are reopening this week or have reopened. Civil servants were supposed to be back to work today.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy:
    Hong Kong people deserved to be thanked and be shown appreciation and gratitude for taking self-initiated action to contain the outbreak:

https://www.ejinsight.com/eji/articl...0Kong%20people
    Why do so many brits who are too young to really remember WW2 keep drawing comparisons with it? She would have been 6 when it ended.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast